Enjoy a five course dinner, complete with drink pairing, centered around our favorite fungi. Gerry Miller, nationally known mycologist and shaman will speak about foraging and eating wild mushrooms, and Chris Pachenco of Seacoast Mushrooms will speak about farming mushrooms in Pawcatuck, Connecticut.
The cost of the dinner is $75. Tax and gratuity will be added to ticket cost at check out, totalling $95, plus EventBrite processing fee. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!
Held at: Oyster Club
13 Water Street
Mystic, CT 06355
- rich broth of veal, Parmigiano reggiano and re-hydrated wild Hen of the Woods mushrooms with golden beets, spelt rigatoni, rosemary and walnut oil
- wild and farmed mushrooms persillade on house made shiitake mushroom sourdough with béarnaise
- CT rye berry and mushroom risotto with roasted Italian red garlic, whipped ricotta and sage
- Slow roasted leg of dry aged veal with with a sauce of fermented honey, mushrooms, red wine and butter, with charred sunchoke puree and pickled cabbage
- brown butter creme brulee with mushroom sugar crust
Cancellation Policy: In the event that guests must cancel their reservation, full refunds will be issued if requested more than 48 hours prior to the start of the event. Cancellations received within 48 hours of the event will be given a restaurant credit for the amount paid, applicable to the venue at which the event is being held.