Oyster Club and Bank Square Books present a dinner with award-winning author Colman Andrews in celebration of his latest book, The British Table. Your ticket includes a five course dinner, drink pairing, and a copy of The British Table.
Sunday, February 12, 2017
6:30pm to 8:00pm
$100 per person, plus tax, gratuity and fees.
13 Water Street
Mystic, CT 06355
- Potted goose with fermented mustard, pickles and rye paired with Samuel Smith Organic Lager
- Grilled mackerel and lemon paired with Domaine Jean Aubron Muscadet 2014
- 40-day aged prime roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and neeps paired with Chateau Haut-Segottes St. Emilion Grand Cru 2011
- Beet root salad with fresh horseradish, greens and a soft egg paired with Pedro Ximenez Oloroso Sherry
- Gooseberry Fool paired with Lucien Albrecht Cremant d’Alsace rose
"Colman Andrews is among the most respected and award-winning food writers. He has authored several books, including the James Beard Cookbook of the Year; Country Cooking of Ireland; the official biography on Ferran Adria; and one of the most celebrated cookbooks in the last 25 years, Catalan Cuisine. Colman’s most recent publications are The Taste of America and his memoir-as-told-through-restaurants My Usual Table. The highlights of his distinguished career include co-founding Saveur magazine and serving as its Editor-in-Chief from 2001 until 2007. Colman is currently the Editorial Director of The Daily Meal."